Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
could you help rewrite this sentence more naturaly and correctly. I need to show this sentence on webpage so, i need you all ensure me that it's the right for annoucement in public. (ps. i have changed some of information for privacy)

" arit is an Architect .

He Graduated with a Faculty of Architecture bachelor degree from Kaset University

in 2014. After that, He has been working with institute of the arts in bamboo

architect section .

He join the Boho hill project since August 2014 and is responsible for the Meditation

cluster of Boho hill. He is also designing the Meditation hall building.

Nowadays , bamboo architecture is the alternative choice for sustainable living and

the building in this project is created from bamboo and earth.Therefore, this project is worth to join."

thank you very much :-D:-D:-D:-D
witk

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Arit is an architect who graduated with an architecture degree from Kaset University in 2014. He has been working with the Institute of the Arts in the Bamboo Architecture section. He has been involved in the Boho Hill project since Aug 2014, being in charge of the Meditation Cluster of Boho Hill and the design of the Meditation Building. Nowadays, bambooo architecture is recognized as an alternative for sustainable living. The project, constructed of bamboo and earth, is thus a worthwhile undertaking.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Who is the audience? I really question the need for trying to justify project. "worth to join" - what does that mean?

Witk

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Who is the audience? I really question the need for trying to justify project. "worth to join" - what does that mean?
// i have to show it in the crowdfunding website. So,it should be directly communicated to the capital providers and also architectural students who interested in my project. // " worth to join "i meant " i'proud of being involved in this valuable project and i never regret to be part of this." Is it imply that meaning?... :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

thanks a lot
witk

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Arit graduated with an architecture degree from Kaset University in 2014 and began work with the Institute of the Arts in the Bamboo Architecture section. He has been involved in the Boho Hill project since Aug 2014, and is in charge of the Meditation Cluster, including the design of the Meditation Building. With bamboo architecture now widely recognized as an alternative building material for for sustainable living, the bamboo-and-earth Meditation Building is a project that merits financial support and the interest of other like-minded architects.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
With bamboo architecture now widely recognized as an alternative building material for for sustainable living, the bamboo-and-earth Meditation Building is a project that merits financial support and the interest of other like-minded architects.

Should architecture equate with material?​

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
With bamboo architecture now widely recognized as an alternative building material for for sustainable living, the bamboo-and-earth Meditation Building is a project that merits financial support and the interest of other like-minded architects.

Should architecture equate with material?​

No, it's bamboo (in this case) that's the material. Architecture has to do with how the material is used.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you help me rewrite this sentence more naturally and correctly? I need to show [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] these sentences on a webpage so I need you [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]ensure[/STRIKE] assure me that it's [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] right [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]annoucement[/STRIKE] to display in public. (PS I have changed some of information for privacy.)

Thank you very much. :-D
[STRIKE]witk[/STRIKE] Unnecessary. We can see your username already.

See my changes above to the rest of your post. If you are going to be responsible for writing content in English for a website, you need to check your spelling, punctuation and capitalisation very carefully before you publish.

Witk

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Absolutely yes, I meant to imply that.

Witk

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Many thanks to emsr2d2. I love to learn from mistakes. Another question! How different between assure and ensure ? Why should we use the word " assure " instead if " ensure " in context of above sentences?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Many thanks to emsr2d2. I love to learn from mistakes. Another question! How different between assure and ensure ? Why should we use the word " assure " instead if " ensure " in context of above sentences?

Well, I think I'll let www.dictionary.com handle this one. You could also go to www.one-look.com. If you still have questions you can start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.