Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Armenia
Being volunteer in Espaces NGO gives me opportunity to participate in Art club meetings organize cultural meetings and promote interest in culture & develop youths's awareness about their own creative potential. I choose topics from traditional up to conceptual art which are challenging,unusual and inspiring,those that fill youths with passion.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Say, Please check the text.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Being a volunteer in Espaces NGO gives me the opportunity to participate in Art club meetings, organize cultural meetings,[STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] promote interest in culture [STRIKE]&[/STRIKE] and develop youths'[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] awareness about their own creative potential. I choose topics ranging from traditional [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] to conceptual art, which are challenging, unusual and inspiring [STRIKE]those that[/STRIKE] and fill youths with passion.

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I choose topics ranging from traditional [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] to conceptual art, which are challenging, unusual and inspiring [STRIKE]those that[/STRIKE] and fill youths with passion.
I think the comma before 'which' can be omitted because the relative clause can be restrictive.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
The comma should not be there. She chooses topics which are challenging ...
She's not asserting that all topics from traditional up to conceptual art are challenging, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.