English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Your member profile shows that your native language is English. Your post indicates that this is not true. Please amend your profile.

darbrider

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
France
Current Location
Spain
Hi, I could suggest a very good and useful resource for English listening, it's a website with short videos of common every day situations and listening exercises. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL here ? Not an English teacher, new to this forum

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It might be acceptable but please wait until the OP has corrected the information in his/her profile.

a8180874

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Your member profile shows that your native language is English. Your post indicates that this is not true. Please amend your profile.

Hi, can you tell me the Website from [FONT=&#24494]private letter?
Thank you so much![/FONT]

a8180874

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi, I could suggest a very good and useful resource for English listening, it's a website with short videos of common every day situations and listening exercises. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL here ? Not an English teacher, new to this forum

Hi, can you tell me the website, i am appreciate.

Thank you!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, can you tell me the ​website [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] in a private [STRIKE]letter[/STRIKE] message
Thank you so much!

Hi, can you tell me the website? I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Note my corrections above.

Darbrider, now that the OP has corrected his/her profile information, please post a link to the website. Bear in mind, however, that moderators/admins/native speakers will check the website to make sure that it gives good advice and uses correct English. If it doesn't, it might be deleted.

darbrider

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
France
Current Location
Spain
Sorry about the delay, I didn't received any notification when this thread was updated.
Wow it sounds like the rules are super strict here, to be honest I feel a bit uncomfortable with that, feels like every single word is being monitored and censored... Anyway here is the link, you guys can decide whether to publish it or not - I have nothing to gain from it, just want to help the OP : www.teentok.com

Thanks

Note my corrections above.

Darbrider, now that the OP has corrected his/her profile information, please post a link to the website. Bear in mind, however, that moderators/admins/native speakers will check the website to make sure that it gives good advice and uses correct English. If it doesn't, it might be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.