Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I need to speak English without any problems.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

First, note my corrections above. It's important to use a closing punctuation mark at the end of every sentence.

What specific problems do you have when speaking English? How often do you speak English? Who do you speak English with? Are you taking classes?

BobGerr

Member Type
Teacher (Other)
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Speaking is always the most difficult part of learning a language (reading, listening, and writing all being a bit easier).

The best way to get better at speaking in any language is to have actual conversations with native speakers. If you cannot find a native speaker who is willing to help you, I would suggest Skype as a possibility as well.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Allow yourself to make mistakes. Everyone does when learning a new language, and you will, too. Conversely, you should also review at least some of what you remember having said; you can then discover some of your mistaken phrases and practice saying them correctly.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
What situations do you speak English in and what problems do you face?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It's now 19 days since this was posted. There have been 5 responses but no indication that the OP has been back. He/she has registered no Like or Thank clicks and has given no responses to our questions.

I am closing this thread. Javi711, if you come back to the forum and you want to start the conversation again, you will need to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.