[General] suggestion and feedback (email)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganadhar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I got an email from HR asking for convient dates for interview . I replied her with suitable dates for interview but, its been a week and I didn’t heard anything form her, I was just wondering how to follow up and write an effective email to ask for the schedule about the intreview.

Here what I have written, I would be greatful for any suggestion and feedback

Dear HR,
I am writing to ask whether there are any updates about the interview schedule? I am very interested in the position and look forward to an interview with XYZ. As I mentioned in my previous email, next week Tuesday (Aug 22) and Wednesday (Aug 23) or any day after Sunday (Aug 28) works for me.

Please let me know if any of those times work for your interviewers, and if not, I’d be happy to find a time that is convenient for interview panel.

I look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I got an email from a lady in/at/from HR asking for convenient dates for an interview. I replied to her with suitable dates for an interview but (no comma here) it's been a week and I [STRIKE]didn’t[/STRIKE] haven't heard anything [STRIKE]form[/STRIKE] from her. I was just wondering how to follow up and write an effective email to ask for [STRIKE]the schedule[/STRIKE] an update about the [STRIKE]intreview[/STRIKE] interview.

Here is what I have written. I would be [STRIKE]greatful[/STRIKE] grateful for any suggestions and feedback.

Dear [STRIKE]HR,[/STRIKE] [use the name of the person who contacted you]

Re: Interview for [position]

I am writing to ask whether there are any updates about the interview schedule. I am very interested in the position and look forward to an interview with XYZ. As I mentioned in my previous email, [STRIKE]next week[/STRIKE] Tuesday, August 22nd, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] Wednesday, August 23rd, or any day after Sunday, August 28​th [STRIKE]works[/STRIKE] would work for me.

Please let me know if any of those [STRIKE]times[/STRIKE] ​dates [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] are convenient for your interviewers. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] If not, I’d be happy to find a time that is convenient for the interview panel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

See above. If you don't have a name to use at the start then you can't begin with "Dear". I'd start with "Good morning/Good afternoon".

Status
Not open for further replies.