Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
Great Britain
My house

I live in a detached villa in the outskirt of the city with a fascinating view of the gardens, it’s got an attic, a fireplace and wooden floors. My older brother is the owner of the house and he rent me a room which It is not very spacious. Although, it is modern and comfortable.
I really like my area because many local facilities are close, I can find a sport complex just in the other side of the street and there is a nice park not far also we have small shops and supermarkets close by. The bus stop is just 2 minutes from my house and the tram station is 10 minutes by foot, despite all these benefits our area it is boring we barely see our neighbours.
On the other hand, I would like to live in more lively area closer to the city centre. Would be ideal if I could live in a penthouse apartment.
The apartment should have all the modern amenities and facilities. It would be great if my apartment could have view to the sea and to the city. I would decorate it with a lot of modern art and gadgets and it would be nice if I could have a bar and a pool table in my meeting room, so I could invite my friends and have a really good time.
I would love to have an American style kitchen to make my meals and have a nice coffee every morning looking to the sea or the city. I would be more satisfied if I could have 3 bedrooms in my apartment so whenever someone come to my apartment they would be able to stay.
If I got the chance, I would love to make my dream apartment become a reality as soon as possible, because I have always wanted to live by myself in my own place and owning an apartment would allow me to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What city do you live on the outskirts of?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit this essay to your teacher or tutor for marking or grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.