Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have found a free tool from Stanford called XXXX, that helps English writers of all backgrounds improve their writing while learning from their mistakes. Hope that this is helpful to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

stenlix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It appears that I need to download something. I don't download anything without some real information about it first.

Hi Piscean, I understand your concern. If you scroll down on the website, you'll find a link to the tool on the chrome store where there are user reviews and additional images to illustrate the functionality of the tool. Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It appears that seeing the reviews involves installing the tool in the Chrome browser. Like Piscean, I won't do anything of that sort without knowing what it is, that it's safe and that I actually need it!

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
No offence, stenlix, and I'm sure you mean well, but we need to get to know new members better before we take their word about such websites.

Please don't take the hump, but help us to assist ESL students by giving us and them the benefit of your undoubted knowledge and experience, and contributing to the general day-to-day business of our work here.:-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.