Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am writing articles to improve my writing skill.

The following text is an excerpt of my article.

The company A has been delivering for more than two years and growing further. Our team members have more than 10 years of working experience in their respective fields. They can decide the best solution to your problems and provide you with 24*7 services. We are saying that just transfer your headache of IT requirements to us and be relaxed to focus on your main business. Our customer support and services are at par with industry standards. We offer round the clock service. High quality is our mantra. The company A is a one- stop- shop to satisfy all your IT requirements, be it development, consultancy, or maintenance.
We never use ornamental phrases like ‘Customer is always Right’ to promote our business. We just help them to choose the Right. We oblige our customers by suggesting them the right solution to their problems.

Please,suggest any grammatical mistakes and help to improve the language if it is necessary.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
This looks like promotion material rather than an article. Am I right?

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am writing articles to improve my writing skill.

The following text is an excerpt of my article.

[STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] Company A has been delivering solutions for more than two years and growing [STRIKE]further[/STRIKE]. Our team members have more than 10 years of working experience in their respective fields. They can [STRIKE]decide[/STRIKE] provide the best solution [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for your [STRIKE]problems[/STRIKE] requirements and provide you with 24*7 services. [STRIKE]We are saying that[/STRIKE] Just transfer your [STRIKE]headache[/STRIKE] issues of IT requirements to us and [STRIKE]be relaxed to[/STRIKE] focus on your main business. Our customer support and services are [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on a par with industry standards. We offer round the clock service. High quality is our mantra. [STRIKE]The [/STRIKE]Company A is a "one- stop- shop" to satisfy all your IT requirements, be it development, consultancy, or maintenance.
We never use ornamental phrases like ‘The Customer is always Right’ to promote our business. We just help them to choose the "Right Solution". [STRIKE]We oblige our customers by suggesting them the right solution to their problems.
[/STRIKE]
Please,suggest any grammatical mistakes and help to improve the language if it is necessary.

Suggestions.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm okay with "solutions to" problems. How much do you charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.