[General] A short article about "Dari" /Is It OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheattenfold

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Dari is abbreviation of “Darbari” that means “royal”
a long time ago, people in royal castle spoke Dari. and citizen follow their accent.
almost 300 years ago, when Qajar kings governed, they have a lot of wives and ladyloves. those wives and ladyloves spoke in a sexy way and influenced the king’s accent. when king spoke sexy and womanly, people around him follow his accent!
therefore people of Iran now speak in a sexy and soft accent but Afghanistan and Tajikistan don’t!
It’s was I heard and I don’t have a trustworthy source.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello there, and welcome. :)
In future, please use the default font size for your posts.

Dari is an abbreviation of “Darbari”,[STRIKE] that [/STRIKE] which means “royal”.

A long time ago, people in some royal castle spoke Dari, and citizens followed suit. [STRIKE] their accent. [/STRIKE]

Almost 300 years ago, when Qajar kings governed, they [STRIKE] have a lot of [/STRIKE] had many wives and ladyloves, and those wives and ladyloves spoke in a sexy way and influenced the king’s accent. When the king spoke in a sexy and womanly manner/voice, people around him [STRIKE] follow [/STRIKE] copied his accent!

Therefore, people [STRIKE] of [/STRIKE] in Iran now speak in a sexy and soft accent, but those Afghanistan and Tajikistan don’t!

[STRIKE] It’s was [/STRIKE] That is what I heard, but [STRIKE] and [/STRIKE] I don’t have a trustworthy source to verify it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What is the purpose of your piece of writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.