Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hello, Would you correct my texte please.
Thank you.

I Worked on this photography series before the corona virus hits our country morocco, and I call it "NO ONE IN THE CITY".
I worked on this series of photos long before the corona virus, I had imagined what our life would be like with empty alleyways and nature sound only, taking away a fresh and pure air.
I chose to take these pictures in the early morning before two years ago, when the city are cold, empty and human activity had not yet begun.
Recently, our kingdom is fully mobilized in this way, for our well-being, it must look exactly like that everywhere in Morocco for a good part of the day. As for the other side, only traders who sell the goods necessary for survival are allowed to open as groceries…! Of course the state insistently imposes security measures but it is up to us citizens to act with civility and be aware of the weight of responsibility that we face for ourselves, our loved ones and our entourage in general to control and limit this virus, see (in a more optimistic context) to put an end to this unprecedented health crisis that invades the universe and leaves us in a moral mourning.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we look at your text, please tell us what the purpose of it is? What are you going to do with it when it's ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.