Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I'm a student can you please proofread my written assignment
Today was a exciting day for my family. Why might you ask? Well today March 30 2020 my niece was born. I was very happy but also scared for her. What if she had covid-19, lots of what if drown my mind. But I tried my best to think positively, so I did my routine. I had breakfast, went to the backyard with my brother and played soccer, watched a series of movies on Netflix, and had a nap. When I woke up I asked my mom why this crisis is happening she said 'maybe this is God’s punishment for us’. I thought about it, what if she was right? We are too greedy and selfish and most times we only care about ourselves. By the time I was done thinking I was called for dinner, during dinner I thought to myself maybe this is the end. We haven’t found any vaccines and more people are getting infected everyday. I just hope everything goes back to normal and everyone gets well.
Yours Truly

Hi again. The countdown is well and truly on, and the dream team will soon be back together. I know that all our plans for the summer are out the window because of coronavirus, but I am still looking forward to doing absolutely nothing with my family . Sooner rather than later we will be back into our routine of having fun, going to school and going to Mass. Hopefully when the world is right again and everybody is safe and healthy we will be back in spending time with our family and friends. I've been running and hoping to beat my best time before everything goes back to normal. Today, I baked some banana carrots muffins and it turned out great. After that, I decided to act as if I was in the theatre and popped a bag of popcorn, put on a 3d glass and continued Strange Things season 5. I later received a video call from my aunt and cousin, it felt good to laugh, chat and to catch up. We talked and made a list of what we will do when this is all over.
Till next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm a student. Can you please proofread my written assignment?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

The forum rules (which I'm sure you read from beginning to end when you joined) clearly state that we do not help with homework or assignments. Your teacher/tutor is not interested in how well we can write - he/she wants to know what you can do without any help. That is the only way he/she will work out where your strengths and weaknesses are.
When you get your assignment back from your teacher, you can come back to us if there are any corrections or comments that you don't understand and that your teacher can't explain.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.