Member Type
Other
Native Language
French
Home Country
Mauritius
Current Location
Mauritius
Dear sir , is this sentence correct. " You write b,c,f,g,h,j,k ,l,m,p,q ,s,v,x,and z.

Re: Sentence

[STRIKE]Dear Sir,[/STRIKE] Unnecessary. You're not writing a formal letter and we are not all men.

Is this sentence correct?

"You write b, c, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, p, q, s, v, x and z."

Look very carefully at the corrections above. They are similar to the corrections that GoesStation made in your other thread. You need to work on your punctuation. A question must end with a question mark.
You must put a space after every full stop, comma, question mark and exclamation mark.

Your sentence is grammatical but I have no idea why you would ever want to write it. What are you trying to achieve here?

Is this part of your homework, Paramah?

I used to be in the police department. I use the sentence to remember the military phonetic code. Alpha, bravo, etc.And I,m trying to find a pangram of less than 30 letters

I used to be in the police department. I use the sentence to remember the military phonetic code - alpha, bravo, etc. space after a full stop [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Also, I'm trying to find a pangram of [STRIKE]less[/STRIKE] fewer than 30 letters.

I gave you the most famous pangram in British English in one of your other threads:

A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Why do you need a pangram with fewer than 30 letters?

I hope to find my own sentence.

Why?

You can spend as much time as you want creating your own pangram, but many already exist, and you'll struggle to find shorter ones than these:

• Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
  • Glib jocks quiz nymph to vex dwarf.
  • Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
  • The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
  • How vexingly quick daft zebras jump!
  • Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.
  • Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back