Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
UK
I have been living Borough for over 20 years and currently working as a key worker

I was in housing needs waiting List in 2012 for couple of years and removed from the list with no reason and notification.

I tried to re-register again and I was unable to do so.due to my email is being used to register in 2012. I had been Seeking assistance from officer and I was given so many Mix advise regarding registration.. I had been trying for long time still no luck.and one day spoke to call centre officer and advised
me to create new email for registration which i did and finally able to submit application on 29th Feb and this application not been assessed till 2021.
If I was not removed in 2012 and took 11 months to assessed I would have good chances of waiting list rank and also missed opportunity to bid.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have been living in Borough for over 20 years and I am currently working as a key worker.

I was [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the "Housing Needs" waiting list [STRIKE]in 2012[/STRIKE] for a couple of years from 2012 [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] but I was removed from the list with no reason [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] or notification.

I tried to re-register [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] but I was unable to do so no full stop here due to my email address [STRIKE]is being[/STRIKE] having been used to register in 2012.

I had been seeking assistance from a housing officer and I was given [STRIKE]so many[/STRIKE] a lot of mixed advice regarding registration. I [STRIKE]had been trying[/STRIKE] tried for a long time but I still had no luck.

[STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] One day, I spoke to a call centre officer [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] who advised me to create a new email address for registration. [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] I did that and I was finally able to submit my application on 29th Feb. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] This application was not [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] assessed [STRIKE]till[/STRIKE] until 2021.

If I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] had not been removed from the list in 2012 and if it had not [STRIKE]took[/STRIKE] taken 11 months to [STRIKE]assessed[/STRIKE] assess, I would have had a good [STRIKE]chances[/STRIKE] chance of moving up the waiting list [STRIKE]rank[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to bid.

Please note my corrections above.

I don't know what you mean by the underlined part at the end. I'm also confused about the dates. Did you go on the waiting list in 2012 (for a couple of years) or were you removed from the list in 2012?

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What is Borough, key worker and Housing Needs waiting list?

Who are you writing to and what is the purpose of the "letter"?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is Borough, key worker and Housing Needs waiting list?

Native BrE speakers knew exactly what the OP meant. Please Google terms you're unfamiliar with. There's a danger that your response might make the OP think he/she has the terminology wrong when that's not the case.

bhatt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your help and all sorted now.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your help. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] It's all sorted now.

Please note my changes above. In future, there is no need to write a new post to thank anyone. Just click on the "Thank" button on any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.