A gentle reminder regarding the below email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKSanjeev619

Member Type
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with the below note to write in a better way:-

"
Hi Everyone,

A gentle reminder regarding the below email. Most of the players who were nominated have already shared the pic as well as the self-cricketing skills - One liner or more. Thank you for all those who already gave the required details. Have gone through some of the comments and felt like most of the players have a very good cricketing experience. It definitely would be fun this time. Please do send your pic along with the one liners. The last day for submission is 29th Apr 2022 as we need to plan for auction, ignore if already sent though.

We are assuming that all are available in the base location and are eagerly waiting for the auction date as well as for the start of GPL-2022. Please reach out to us if any queries."

"

Regards,
Sanjeev

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi Team,

Can anyone help me write this letter in a better way?
You need to change the first sentence. It's not a reminder of the email itself but something else. (More later.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Before we try to help, can you explain what this is all about? It will help us to help you.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What is the purpose of the letter? What is your position and who is it addressed to? Is it about a forthcoming auction?
A title for the letter/email (which I always have) would be a good guide.
You tend to ramble and do not get to the point, which makes the text difficult to be understood.
Perhaps it would be clearer if you deal with each point separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.