Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As we all know, it is more difficult to keep students, especially young learners, active in online education than face-to-face education, Therefore, the number of students who do not attend the class is higher than those who do. At the same time, the motivation of other students decreases and the lesson cannot be productive. What can be done to involve these students in the lesson and make them more active. What kind of activities would be more interesting for them and what should the teacher do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm looking forward to your suggestions :)[/FONT]

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As we all know, it is more difficult to keep students, especially young learners, active in online education than face-to-face education, Therefore, the number of students who do not attend the class is higher than those who do. At the same time, the motivation of other students decreases and the lesson cannot be productive. What can be done to involve these students in the lesson and make them more active? What kind of activities would be more interesting for them and what should the teacher do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm looking forward to your suggestions :)[/FONT]

You didn't say anything about the ages of your students.

(I would avoid using phrases such as "As we all know" for a couple of reasons.)

Status
Not open for further replies.