Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"After listening carefully to both opinions, the leader of the band rose from his chair.-Quite boys. I am aware that for too long we have not specified anything. But I must tell you that the wait has paid off, since recently I was contacted by a person who is quite interested in our services."

Thanks.

I don't know what you mean by "Quite boys" or "we have not specified anything".

I suspect it means: "After listening carefully to both opinions, the leader of the band rose from his chair, and said 'Quiet boys. I am aware ...'"
I'm also not sure about the other bit.

Dear emsr2d2 and Raymott:

First of all, thanks for your help.

I tried to write the following:

"After listening carefully to both opinions, the leader of the band rose from his chair.-Don't worry boys. I am aware that for too long we haven't do anything. But I must tell you that the wait has paid off, since recently I was contacted by a person who is quite interested in our services."

(His colleagues were worried about the bad performance of the company)

Thanks.

Last edited:
After listening carefully to both opinions, the leader of the band rose from his chair. "Don't worry boys. I am aware that for too long we haven't done anything. But I must tell you that the wait has paid off, since recently I was contacted by a person who is quite interested in our services."

(His colleagues were worried about the bad performance of the company.)

Thanks.

See above.

Are you talking about a band or a company?

How about both sides?

Dear emsr2d2:

Sorry, it was my mistake. I am talking about a company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back