Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia

How do I close a letter when I have no title, but I am an English learner? Any suggestion, please?

An English Learner/A Learner

(signed)

(full name)

(e-mail/email address)

To whom will this letter be sent?

Is it your teacher?

A teacher (majored?) in an unrelated field.

An official letter should have a title which gives the reader an quick idea of what the letter is about.
Why can't you write your name as the writer of the letter rather an 'An English Learner'?

not a teacher

Your post shows that you plan to sign it and put your full name at the end of the letter. Why do you need to point out at all that you're a student or an English student? How is it relevant?

To me, to show that I reviewed the content to be authenticated. Would you do that, ems, please?

How is the content relevant to your being a learner?

Not a teacher.

Would you show me how you do close your letter, please?

You have been shown now how to close a letter. I still don't understand why you think the fact that you are learning English is relevant to any of the points you made.

I have not yet written a letter closing it with a learner. I am just asking.

If the fact that you are learning English is irrelevant to the email content, you may simply write 'PS I am learning English', but it is not a closing.

Not a teacher.

I have not yet written a letter closing it with a learner. I am just asking.

You would only include the information if it's relevant to the content of the letter. You might say something like "Please excuse any errors in this letter. I am still learning English" but again, only if it's relevant to the reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back