Student or Learner
Native Language
Bosnian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Sweden
Have I made any mistakes?

Andy Hill was fuming after he saw the adaptation of his novel. He had spent more than two years writing it, putting so much effort and energy into it, but the film studio had used his novel to produce a Hollywood hotchpotch, turning the book's main ideas on its head. He wowed that the next time he published a new book, he would also write a scrip and direct the film to preserve the gist of it. He was only hoping to be able to raise enough funds for its production.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Have I made any mistakes?

Andy Hill was fuming after he saw the adaptation of his novel. He had spent more than two years writing it, putting so much effort and energy into it, but the film studio had used his novel to produce a Hollywood hotchpotch, turning the book's main ideas on its head. He wowed that the next time he published a new book, he would also write a scrip and direct the film to preserve the gist of it. He was only hoping to be able to raise enough funds for its production.
I've underlined where to make changes.

Bassim

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bosnian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Sweden
I believe the changes should be following.

1. turning the book's main ideas on their heads
2. He vowed that the next time he published a book, he would also write a film script and direct the film to preserve the gist of it. He only hoped to be able to raise enough funds for its production.

Status
Not open for further replies.