Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
Hi people.

I was doing some practice tests and I came across this passage. I'd like to know if the answers I chose are correct.
16 G
17 C
18 E
19 A
20 F

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 8

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It's tricky flicking between the images, but they look OK. I wouldn't use the preposition to in the one about Gloucestershire, and Gloucestershire is a county - an administrative region, which seems a bit bigger than a place to me- I wouldn't call Normandy a place.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Silverhand, that's not a great way to ask us a question. As Tdol said, it's tricky for us to flick between the pictures to see the questions, the options and then go back to your post to see your answers. I know it's time-consuming, but please write out the sentences and options yourself, in your post, and mark in bold the options you chose. As always, please try to stick to one question at a time.

Silverhand

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
Is there a way to attach the images within the body post so that you don't have to click on them?

Silverhand

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Kyrgyzstan
Current Location
Oman
Silverhand, that's not a great way to ask us a question. As Tdol said, it's tricky for us to flick between the pictures to see the questions, the options and then go back to your post to see your answers. I know it's time-consuming, but please write out the sentences and options yourself, in your post, and mark in bold the options you chose. As always, please try to stick to one question at a time.

I get you, but in this case it would've been impractical to create a thread for each question because the options depend on the context of the entire passage.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
OK, but I think you'll have to accept that you're not likely to get many responses because it's too time-consuming for many of us to deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.