[General] As I mentioned you please find the list of not available beverage list attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
kindly check for me below grammar mistakes

As I mentioned you please find the list of not available item (beverage) list attached. Some of the items not available last few month and I have remove them from the list. kindly check this matter and update accordingly.

kindly check for me below grammar mistakes

As I mentioned [STRIKE] you [/STRIKE] previously, please find the list of [STRIKE] not [/STRIKE] non-available items (beverages) [STRIKE] list [/STRIKE] attached. Some of the items have not been available for the last few months and I have removed them from the list. Kindly [STRIKE] check [/STRIKE] review this matter and update accordingly.
b.

Kindly check for grammar mistakes [strike]me[/strike] in the sentences below. [strike]grammar mistakes[/strike]

In addition to the corrections you have already been given, remember that it is important to use correct capitalisation and punctuation throughout your posts, not just in the sentences you are asking for help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back