Before I was follower of Jesus Christ , I used to think that Life is All about Equati

Status
Not open for further replies.

sania-baharat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Iran
Could you please check the following?

I was Hinduism. Before I was follower of Jesus Christ , I used to think that Life is All about Equation between Mass, Energy, Space And Time. However, After I started following Jesus Christ, I came to know that Life is all about Relationship between God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit And Us. And Last but Not the Least Jesus Christ is Body (Mass), Jesus Christ is Light (Energy), Jesus Christ Has Created the Place In Heaven (Space), Jesus Christ Has created and Separated The Time Into 2 Parts (B.C. And A.D).(Time).. John 1:3 Says "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made"

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Sania
I am sure you have learned the rule that you capitalize words which are names, special nouns, titles and the first word of a sentence. I do not understand why you have capitalized most of the words in the text. Please sort that out for a start.

sania-baharat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Iran
I was Hinduism. Before I was follower of Jesus Christ , I used to think that Life is all about equation between mass, energy, space and time. However, after I started following Jesus Christ, I came to know that life is all about relationship between God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and us. And last but not the least Jesus Christ is body (mass), Jesus Christ is light (energy), Jesus Christ has created the place in heaven (space), Jesus Christ has created and separated the time into 2 parts (B.C. And A.D).(time).. John 1:3 Says "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made"

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I was a Hindu. Before I became a follower of Jesus Christ , I used to think that life is all about mass, energy, space and time. However, after I started following Jesus Christ, I came to know that life is all about the relationship between God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and us. And last but not the least, Jesus Christ is body (mass), Jesus Christ is light (energy), Jesus Christ has created the place in heaven (space), Jesus Christ has created and separated time into two parts - B.C. and A.D. John 1:3 says: "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

I have not shown the corrections in colour as that would be more tedious typing from a smartphone.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

I was a Hindu before I converted to Christianity.

Or:

I was a follower of Hinduism before I converted to Christianity.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Jesus didn't "create and separate time into BC and AD". Time and the way we refer to it is an artificial human construct. The term "AD", according to a few websites, was "invented" by a monk called Dionysus Exiguus in what we now call 525 AD. However, it didn't gain in popularity until the 9th century before being used in most of the (Christian) world by the 16th century. Terms for what some people call "BC" varied right up to the 18th century.

You can read more about it HERE.

Also note that BC/AD are going out of favour. They are being replaced by CE (Common Era) and BCE (Before Common Era).

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
While Christ did not create AD and BC, the abbreviations do refer to him. AD stands for Anno Domini which is after death (of Christ) while BC stands for before Christ. Christ was important enough in history to be used as reference points in time.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I know what they stand for but that's not what the OP's piece said.

Status
Not open for further replies.