Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Currently, i'm learning English on my own and really need someone to assess my essay so that i can improve writing. Thank you so much for your help

Convenience foods will become increasingly prevalent and eventually replace traditional foods and traditional method of food preparation”

To what extent you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Modern world has witnessed a boom in production of convenience foods. It is no doubt that they will become dominant and play significant role in people’s daily lives. However, I would argue that traditional foods and methods of food preparation are irreplaceable in most countries.

Interms of convenience, processed foods have proven their superiorityin the world. As the pace of life grows, people have little time forfood preparation. Employers these days are forced to work overtimeto fulfill their tasks, and they have to go home late at nightfrequently. Consequently, convenience foods, such as instant noodles,stand as a good choice for dinner after a long working day. Inaddition, packaged products tend to be tasty and inexpensive to mostpeople.

However,it is always healthier to consume traditional foods. While convenience foods have no nutritional value, well-prepared meals can provide enough nutrients and energy for bodies. My brother, for instance, ingested canned products almost every day due to working tension. He started to become overweight and yet exhausted all the time. After taking doctor’s advice of reducing workload and consuming more healthy food, he no longer appeared drained and were able to boost his working efficiency.

Traditional food preparation is valued greatly in every cultures. It has been deep-rooted in people’s minds for generations because of its significance. Different methods of food preparation, despite varying over countries, are always precious way to build strong bonds and relationships. As a result, tradition of food preparation worths preserving.

Inconclusion, traditional foods and tradition of food preparation willalways remain their value even when there is a considerable growth ofconvenience foods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When are you going to turn this assignment in to your teacher?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Currently, I'm learning English on my own and really need someone to assess my essay so that I can improve my writing. Thank you so much for your help.

Remember to capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and to end every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.

quanghuy21

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I'm learning English on my own and this is my weekly essay that I assign to myself

quanghuy21

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thank you so much. Can you correct my essay?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm learning English on my own and this is my weekly essay that I assign [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] myself.

Thank you so much. Can you correct my essay? Note that there is no need to write a new post to say "Thank you". We already know that you want us to look at your essay.

See above. I'll take a look at your essay shortly.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Currently, i'm learning English on my own and really need someone to assess my essay so that I can improve my writing. Thank you so much for your help.

Convenience foods will become increasingly prevalent and eventually replace traditional foods and traditional methods of food preparation”

To what extent you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The modern world has witnessed a boom in the production of convenience foods. [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] There is no doubt that they will become dominant and play a significant role in people’s daily lives. However, I would argue that traditional foods and methods of food preparation are irreplaceable in most countries.

[STRIKE]Interms[/STRIKE] In terms of convenience, processed foods have proven their [STRIKE]superiorityin[/STRIKE] superiority. [STRIKE]the world.[/STRIKE] As the pace of life [STRIKE]grows[/STRIKE] increases, people have little time [STRIKE]forfood[/STRIKE] for food preparation. Employees these days are forced to work [STRIKE]overtimeto[/STRIKE] overtime to fulfill their tasks, and they frequently have to go home late. [STRIKE]at night frequently.[/STRIKE] Consequently, convenience foods, such as instant noodles, (space after a comma) stand as a good choice for dinner after a long working day. [STRIKE]Inaddition[/STRIKE] In addition, packaged products tend to be tasty and inexpensive [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for [STRIKE]mostpeople[/STRIKE] most people.

However,it is always healthier to consume traditional foods. While convenience foods have no nutritional value, well-prepared meals can provide enough nutrients and energy for our bodies. My brother, for instance, [STRIKE]ingested[/STRIKE] ate canned products almost every day due to [STRIKE]working tension[/STRIKE] stress at work. He started to become overweight and [STRIKE]yet[/STRIKE] he was exhausted all the time. After taking his doctor’s advice [STRIKE]of reducing[/STRIKE] to reduce his workload and [STRIKE]consuming[/STRIKE] consume more healthy food, he no longer appeared drained and [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] was able to boost his working efficiency.

Traditional food preparation is valued greatly in every [STRIKE]cultures[/STRIKE] culture. It has been deep-rooted in people’s minds for generations because of its significance. Different methods of food preparation, despite varying [STRIKE]over[/STRIKE] across countries, are always a precious way to build strong bonds and relationships. As a result, traditions of food preparation [STRIKE]worths[/STRIKE] are worth preserving.

[STRIKE]Inconclusion[/STRIKE] In conclusion, traditional foods and the tradition of food preparation [STRIKE]willalways[/STRIKE] will always [STRIKE]remain[/STRIKE] retain their value even when there is a considerable growth [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in convenience foods.

See my corrections above.

Status
Not open for further replies.