Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I will come to office tomorrow in second shift as I have an medical appointment in morning. And same was discussed with Rahul on Monday and Saturday so that he can come to morning shift.

Somebody will respond later.

You have complained at the end of other people's threads that nobody has replied yet. You must stop doing this and have patience.

Okay Rover. Thanks.

It seems that my post is not visible to people. Is there any step or subscription which I am missing for this site?

A person's first post has to be approved by a moderator to cut down on spam and advertising. It has been approved. However, demanding things every five minutes will simply make it look like a thread that is being answered. People are coming from different time zones and responding in their free time. You are spending your time sabotaging your own threads and making people less likely to reply.

I will come to office tomorrow in the second shift as I have an medical appointment in morning. It was agreed with Rahul that he can do the morning shift on Monday and Saturday.

It seems that my post is not visible to people. It certainly is. You just have to wait patiently. People here answer when they have the time and inclination. I might have corrected your sentences myself if I hadn't had to keep dealing with your pestering.

Is there any step or subscription which I am missing for this site?
No – our help is completely free of charge, but if you need an urgent answer there are plenty of online sites which will be glad to take your money.

Schedule change

I will come to the office tomorrow to work the second shift as I have an medical appointment in the morning. Rahul will be working my usual shift.

Do you know what it means to correct somebody?

Re: Schedule change

We can lose someone like this, especially one with no manners or patience. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back