Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK
I kindly ask you to check my cover letter. Thank you for any help.

Dear Sirs,
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Stock and Admin Clerk, which I saw recently advertised on the company’s board. Having worked as a warehouse operative for K+N for a considerable period of time, I feel as though I am capable of taking up this challenging yet exciting opportunity.
Since the start of my employment with K+N, I have always strived to perform my duties to the best of my abilities, which my record of regular attendance and reliability attests to. My dedicated performance, exceptional commitment and proactive approach derive from my strong work ethic. I have managed to extend my range of skills considerably, and become a multi-skilled worker.
I believe that my current role of quality checking, which involves some office work, and the ability to operate a scissor lift are very much in line with the requirements for the position of Stock and Admin Clerk.
Please find enclosed my CV. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

I have always strived to perform my duties to the best of my ability [STRIKE]abilities[/STRIKE],

See above

my current role of quality checking
Say:
"my current role in quality checking" meaning that you work in quality checking.
or
"my current role as quality checker" meaning that is your job title.

Status
Not open for further replies.