Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me make the paragraph below sound natural. Thanks.

I have a daydream to be a novelist. I’ve always loved to write. I write as a way to express myself. I write because writing is my passion, and it also gives me a chance to express an emotion, idea, feeling, concept and thought. Since I was a child, I have written short stories and loved escaping into fiction. When I am bored, my mind would drift to some world from my imagination. The ideas keep nagging me until I get them written down. It also forms an outlet for my urge to tell my story in novel form. I want to share my imagination and creativity with readers. If readers give me feedback, it will give me great pleasure and a sense of achievement. Perhaps it is my unrealistic expectation to be a novelist. However, let me keep daydreaming.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have a [STRIKE]day[/STRIKE] dream of (one day) becoming [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] a novelist. I’ve always loved to write. I write as a way [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of expressing myself. I write because writing is my passion, and it also gives me a chance to express an emotion, idea, feeling, concept and thought. Since I was a child, I have written short stories and loved escaping into fiction. When I am bored, my mind [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] drifts to some world from my imagination. The ideas keep nagging me until I [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] write them [STRIKE]written[/STRIKE] down. [STRIKE]It also forms[/STRIKE] Writing also represents an outlet for my urge to tell my story in novel form. I want to share my imagination and creativity with readers. If readers give me feedback, it [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] gives me great pleasure and a sense of achievement. Perhaps it is [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] an unrealistic expectation [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] that I can become a novelist. However, let me keep [STRIKE]day[/STRIKE] dreaming.