Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Macedonia
Good day, dear Teacher.
Could you please check the text, I wrote about one of my favourite movies? Looking forward to getting feedback from you!

Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors. The first movie with him I saw in early youth. It was called “Cry-baby”. “Cry-baby” is an American teen musical romantic comedy film. The story of the film centres on a social group known as “drapes” and their interaction with the rest of residents of Baltimore in 1950s. Johny Depp plays a famous rock-n-roll star, a handsome and rebel guy — Wade Walker, nicknamed as a “Cry-baby”. He is the most daring and brazen buddy at school. His ability to shed one single tear drives all gils crazy, especially one beautiful girl Alison. This girl falls in love with Cry-baby. Alison belongs to the “enemy” clan of rich and conservative pupils, and her flock is feuding with a bunch of Crybabies. But nothing can prevent the love of a good-girl and a handsome bad boy in a black lather jacket.

All the best,

Tatiana.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Good day, dear teachers,
Could you please check the text I wrote about one of my favourite movies? Looking forward to getting feedback from you!

Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors. The first time [STRIKE]movie with him[/STRIKE] I saw one of his movies was in my early youth. [STRIKE]It was called “Cry-baby”.[/STRIKE] That movie, Cry-Baby, is an American teen musical and a romantic comedy. [STRIKE]film.[/STRIKE] The story of the film centres on a social group known as “drapes” and their interaction with the rest of the residents of Baltimore in the 1950s. Johny Depp plays a famous rock-n-roll star, a handsome [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] rebel [STRIKE]guy[/STRIKE] — Wade Walker, nicknamed [STRIKE]as a[/STRIKE] “Cry-Baby”. He is the most daring and brazen [STRIKE]buddy[/STRIKE] student/boy at school. His ability to shed just one [STRIKE]single[/STRIKE] tear drives all the girls crazy, especially one beautiful girl Alison. This girl falls in love with Wade. [STRIKE]Cry-baby.[/STRIKE] Alison belongs to the “enemy” clan of rich and conservative pupils, and her [STRIKE]flock[/STRIKE] group is feuding with a bunch of drapes. [STRIKE]Crybabies.[/STRIKE] But nothing can prevent the love of a good girl and a handsome bad boy in a black leather jacket.
Hi Tatiana, :)
Did you write this all by yourself, or did you take some of the text from the Wikipedia article about that film?

Status
Not open for further replies.