Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Recently I've set a diet regimen for myself. That's whenever I don't feel hungry, I stop eating (for each meal).

Yesterday after dinner I went out. I saw a street vendor was selling longans and a couple of customers were buying them.

'Wow, I like logans. They taste sweet.' my tongue told me 'I haven't eaten them this year'.

I heard they were talking about the price which was so cheap.

'Do you want them?' I asked my stomach.

'No, I'm not hungry now. You can't satisfy your tongue while torture me' the stomach protested.

'Fine.' I smiled to my stomach and moved on.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I recently [STRIKE]I've set[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]started[/STRIKE] a diet [STRIKE]regimen for myself. That's[/STRIKE] which is that whenever I don't feel hungry, I stop eating ([STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] at each meal).

Yesterday after dinner, I went out. I saw a street vendor was selling longans and a couple of customers were buying them.

'Wow, I like logans. They taste sweet.' My tongue told me 'I haven't eaten them this year'.

I heard [STRIKE]they were[/STRIKE] them talking about the price, which was so low. [STRIKE]cheap.[/STRIKE]

'Do you want them?' I asked my stomach.

'No, I'm not hungry now. You can't satisfy your tongue while torturing me' the stomach protested.

'Fine.' I smiled to my stomach and moved on.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
probus,
May I know how my "answer was incorrect" to warrant deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.