Diary entry - Recently, I've been online shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Recently, I've been online shopping. My mother saw that I often got parcels and asked me to buy fewer things. I didn't buy many. I just did my usual shopping but that made her feel like I spent a lot of money. Therefore, I came up with an idea. I take notice of what my mother wants. Wait until the right time, I then ask my mother if she wants to buy the thing she wants, and I can take this opportunity to buy my thing. When the parcel comes, she won't notice I have bought my thing.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I don't have time for any more as I'm rushing to work but here's one thing - open with "Recently, I've been shopping online".

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Recently, I've been online shopping online. My mother saw that I often got received parcels and asked me to buy fewer things for my purchases, and told me to cut down on it . I actually didn't buy many that much. I just did my usual shopping but that made her feel like she got the impression that I buy a lot and spent a lot of money. Therefore, So I came up with an idea. I take notice of observe what my mother wants and wait until for the right time, I then ask my mother if she wants to buy the thing she wants, and I can take this opportunity to buy my thing. When the parcel comes, she won't notice I have bought my thing. I would then ask her if she wants to buy the things she has in mind, and I would place my orders at the same time. When the things are delivered at the same time, she would not notice the things that I buy.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Recently, I've been online shopping online. My mother saw has noticed that I often got get/receive parcels and asked me to buy fewer things. I didn't don't buy many much. I just did do my usual shopping but that made the parcels make her feel like think/believe I spent spend a lot of money no full stop here Therefore, so I came up with an idea. I take notice make a note of what things my mother wants. I wait until the right time, I then then I ask my mother if she wants is [actually] going to buy the thing she wants. If not, and I can take this the opportunity to buy order what she wants and I add my thing something I want. When the parcel comes, she won't doesn't notice I have bought myself something.

Status
Not open for further replies.