Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Yesterday, my teacher and I discussed the impact of corporal punishment on children. I remember my mum used to spank me at times. However, after my younger brother came to this world, she spanked me fewer because compared to my brother, I was a very good child. Although I don’t like corporal punishment, it hasn’t had much impact on me because it happened long time ago so I don’t memorise it very well. I’m quite surprised that in some states of US allow corporal punishment in some schools.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yesterday, my teacher and I discussed the impact of corporal punishment on children. I remember my mum used to spank me at times sometimes/occasionally. However, after my younger brother came to this world was born, she spanked me fewer less because, compared to my brother, I was a very good child. Although I don’t like corporal punishment, it hasn’t I can't say it has had much impact on me because it happened a long time ago so I don’t memorise remember it very well. I’m quite surprised that in some US states of US allow corporal punishment in some schools.