English Teacher
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear teachers
Please edit the following Experience Certificate. I will be thankful to you if you beautify or rephrase it.

September 03, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr Amir Hamj Khan joined this institution on 15th July, 2002 as TGT (English). Subsequent to his completion of his probationary period he was confirmed as a permanent teacher. The management was pleased to promote him to the post of PGT (English) w.e.f 01 April 2008.
Apart from teaching English in the senior classes, doing hostel duty as Master on Duty, teaching hostellers in the evening classes and taking care of the boarders in loco parentis he has shouldered various additional responsibilities assigned to him from time to time to the best of his ability and to the satisfaction of the authorities. Some of the important duties assigned to him during his work in the school are Class Teacher of senior classes, House Master of Satluj House, Advisor of Satluj House, Activity Co-ordinator of School. He has been playing a leading role in bringing out the School Magazine as the Chief Editor of the school magazine for the last six years. His role as the Head of English Department has been commendable. He has also officiated as the Principal in my absence for a brief period of 21 days and during this period he performed his duty to the best of our satisfaction.
Mr Khan’s love for children, dedication towards the scholastic profession, sincerity and meticulousness in the accomplishment of the assignments makes him an asset for our school.
I wish him a very bright future in his endeavour.

T Das Gupta
(Principal)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear teachers
Please edit the following Experience Certificate. I will be thankful to you if you beautify or rephrase it.

September 03, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr Amir Hamj Khan joined this institution on 15th July, 2002 as TGT (English). Subsequent to his completion of his probationary period he was confirmed as a permanent teacher. The management was pleased to promote him to the post of PGT (English) w.e.f. 1st April 2008.

[STRIKE]Apart from[/STRIKE] In addition to teaching English in the senior classes, doing hostel duty as Master on Duty, teaching hostellers [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] at evening classes and taking care of the boarders in loco parentis, he has also shouldered various additional responsibilities assigned to him [STRIKE]from time to time[/STRIKE] to the best of his ability and to the satisfaction of the authorities.

Some of the important duties assigned to him during his
[STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] time[STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the school are Class Teacher of senior classes, House Master of Satluj House, Advisor of Satluj House, and School Activity Co-ordinator. [STRIKE]of School.[/STRIKE] He has [STRIKE]been playing[/STRIKE] played a leading role in [STRIKE]bringing out[/STRIKE] producing the School Magazine as the Chief Editor [STRIKE]of the school magazine[/STRIKE] for the last six years. His role as [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Head of the English Department has been commendable. He has also officiated as [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Principal in my absence for a [STRIKE]brief[/STRIKE] period of 21 days and [STRIKE]during this period[/STRIKE] he performed his duty [STRIKE]to the best of our satisfaction[/STRIKE] very satisfactorily.

Mr Khan’s love [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of children, dedication towards the scholastic profession, sincerity, and meticulousness in the accomplishment of the assignments make him an asset [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to our school.

I wish him [STRIKE]a very bright future[/STRIKE] all the best in his future endeavours.

T Das Gupta
(Principal)

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.