Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear X,
Please find attached the spreadsheet excel, its a table summarizing the process of the execution of the projects of my clients (availability of items, permit submission, installation of mounting structure, expected time of delivery, the promise date of delivery the project...)

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear X,
Please find attached the spreadsheet excel, Excel spreadsheet. its It is a table summarizing the process of the execution completion of the projects of my clients (availability of items, permit submission, installation of mounting structure, expected time of delivery, the promise date of delivery the project...)
Suggested changes if I understand your intent.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear X,
Please find attached the Excel spreadsheet. It is a table summarizing the completion (projects arent complete yet: I want to tell him that there is some projects pending because par example unavailability of items in the stock) of projects of my clients (availability of items, permit submission, installation of mounting structure, expected time of delivery, the promise date of delivery the project...)

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear X,
Please find attached the Excel spreadsheet. It is a table summarizing the completion (projects arent complete yet: I want to tell him that there is some projects pending because,par for example, unavailability of items in the stock e.g. of projects of my clients (availability of items, permit submission, installation of mounting structure, expected time of delivery, the promise date of delivery the project...)

• Sad
Reactions: Joj
Status
Not open for further replies.