Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
i have to email my costumers and i highly needed the correct version of this please :

i'm Stacey from "Agency name" , we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. i'll be your assistant in this agency , to stat i suggest to provide us with your contact info here :

we have all sort of jobs that's available in your area. after signup you will redirected to multi-option form if you want to further your education , if not just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available you can filter them as fit with your needs. when you find the best job for you click [Apply Now] Button to get all the information needed to apply for the job :) , that's all if you need any further informations i'm available any time ;) we have some partners who's more advanced in this fields if you're interested in you can visit : and i'm here for any question :) , have a great day

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
​I have to email my [STRIKE]costumers[/STRIKE] customers and I [STRIKE]highly[/STRIKE] really [STRIKE]needed[/STRIKE] need the correct version of this: [STRIKE]please :[/STRIKE]

I'm Stacey from [agency name] and we help more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. I'll be your assistant in this agency. To [STRIKE]stat[/STRIKE] start, I suggest [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] that you provide us with your contact info here:

We have all sort of jobs [STRIKE]that's[/STRIKE] available in your area. After signup, you will be redirected to a multi-option form if you want to further your education. If not, just select "Not Interested". You will get a long list of jobs available and you can filter them [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] to fit [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] your needs. When you find the best job for you, click the "Apply Now" button to get all the information needed to apply for the job. [STRIKE]:) ,[/STRIKE] That's it! [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] If you need any further [STRIKE]informations[/STRIKE] information, I'm available at any time. [STRIKE];)[/STRIKE] We have some partners [STRIKE]who's[/STRIKE] who are more advanced in this [STRIKE]fields[/STRIKE] field - if you're interested, [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] you can visit [hyperlink]. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I'm here [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to answer any questions you might have. [STRIKE]:) , [/STRIKE] Have a great day!

See my corrections above. You absolutely must capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and capitalise the first letter of every sentence. I recommend you don't use all those emoticons - they're not professional.

Note the important difference between "customers" (the word you need) and "costumers" (people who make costumes/outfits/clothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.