Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello.
I have two related sentences:

Before listing most significant features of B2B software we need to understand what are differences between B2B and B2C platforms.

Importance of this understanding help us to recognize which features are important in B2B case but which of them are not very important.

It seems word important is overused . How can i rephrase 'features are important' ? I thought i can use 'features are significant', but word significant already used in first sentence. Are there better options to write text above?

Thanks

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello.
I have two related sentences:
Before listing the most significant features of B2B software, we need to understand what [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] the differences between B2B and B2C platforms are.
See above. You can also simplify that sentence:
Before listing the most significant features of B2B software, we need to understand the differences between B2B and B2C platforms.

[STRIKE]Importance of this understanding[/STRIKE] This can help us to recognize which features are important in B2B [STRIKE]case but[/STRIKE] and which [STRIKE]of them[/STRIKE] are not (very important).
You can omit the text in parenthesis if you wish.

It seems the word "important" is overused . How can I rephrase 'features are important'? I thought I can use 'features are significant', but the word "significant" is already used in the first sentence. Are there better options to write the text above?
Thanks.
See above; "features are important" is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.