Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, I need help with my speech. The thing is i want to make a speech that has the ability to be modified depending on the topic or at least that it is able to talk about the lack of values in general. I know it's confusing but i would greatly appreciate it if you help me with this.
I have done almost everything except the conclusion, if you can help me out please send me a message so we can talk about it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to make this speech and what is the purpose of it?

Javierdl97

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thanks!
I almost finished it, im just missing the conclusion. I'm going to say it in front of many people in a reunion my town is having like in 2 weeks.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Is it just me, or have you failed to share with us what you are going to say so far?

Javierdl97

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You are correct, but i was hoping to send it by another source. I don't know if there are some kind of private messages here or something like that.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
We do have Private Messages, but not until someone has posted ten times- it makes it harder for advertisers and spammers to bother people.

Javierdl97

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Oh! ok i guess i'll have to post more, thanks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Oh! OK, I guess I'll have to post more. Thanks.

Javierdl97, as I pointed out in another thread, as a native English speaker it is really important that you use correct capitalisation and punctuation at all times in this forum.

Also note that even though the Private Message facility will open up to you after you have posted a few more times, you might well not get a response if you try sending a whole speech to an individual by Private Message. The point of the forum is to get the opinions of lots of different people. In addition, if you want to get personal attention from one of the teachers here, that is akin to asking us to privately proofread/edit your work. For most of us, that kind of personal attention attracts a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.