Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Would you please check the following?

This letter is to certify that X graduated from Islamic Azad University Science and Research Branch with a master's degree in Polymer Engineering , which is one of the top universities among Islamic Azad Universities in Iran (among top %5) . She took an entrance exam to get into the school for her M.Sc. degree in Polymer Engineering. She got ranked 4th out of 258th attendants of the whole country. I have known X for ten years now. I served as her professor for two master's courses in which she demonstrated outstanding performance and scored 'A's. During the class she would ask many challenging questions which encouraged the rest of the class to develop a deeper understanding of the course concept and to get involved in active discussion, facilitating learning through the active engagement. She would always be ready to search to find answers and proved to be an exceptional student with apparent enthusiasm. As she got the highest score in the class , she won a Teaching Assistant position for both courses.
I vividly remember at the end of the second year of her master, her thesis failed, and at the same time/meanwhile she went under surgery. She returned to the laboratory just after 10 days' rest and continued working on her thesis to achieve the desired result. I believe in her persistence and self-motivation when I realized how she worked hard through writing a research paper to get it published on-time. As she was the first to publish the article among all the masters students, she was awarded with a scholarship.

Thank you.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Two things. One, rewrite the first sentence as two sentences. Two, you can thank me after I help you.

Two more things. One, don't space before a comma or other punctuation. Two, the word engineering is not a proper noun, and I am pretty sure polymer engineering isn't either.

Please take the time to make sure that things like spelling, punctuation and capitalization are done correctly.

Rewrite the first sentence, and put it im the post after this one, them we will look at the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.