Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
It all started when Opposition Leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, who had initially taken the floor to oppose the government’s move to present the controversial Defence Housing Authority Bill, 2007, started heaping scorn on the MQM.
Sir I tried to search meaning of underlined word but I could not find. For this purpose I used dictionaries but no found anywhere,Sir tell me about underlined word and also guide me this kind of words where I searched .

It all started when Opposition Leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, who had initially taken the floor to oppose the government’s move to present the controversial Defence Housing Authority Bill, 2007, started heaping scorn on the MQM.
Sir I tried to search meaning of underlined word but I could not find. For this purpose I used dictionaries but no found anywhere,Sir tell me about underlined word and also guide me this kind of words where I searched .
He made comments which showed his contempt for the MQM. Look here. pour scorn on/ heap scorn on definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso Collins I found it on Google. You can also check OneLook Dictionary .

1235, for the second time, Sir is an inappropriate way to address us. The forum has several highly respected female teachers who are more than capable of answering your questions.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.