help me to narrow this topic please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice_bear

Member Type
Student or Learner
Topic:it is better for a girl marry the man that love her or the girl marry the man that she love?

This is my topic i choose for final exam, but i can narrow it to smal topic, because it is very gerneral and i do not any idea to narrow it and dicuss it.:-:)-(

Can you help me to narrow the topic above?:)

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Topic:it is better for a girl marry the man that love her or the girl marry the man that she love?

This is my topic i choose for final exam, but i can narrow it to smal topic, because it is very gerneral and i do not any idea to narrow it and dicuss it.:-:)-(

Can you help me to narrow the topic above?:)
Is it better for a girl to marry a man who loves her, or a man that she loves?

That seems quite specific enough. I can't think of what you could narrow it down to. You could write an essay of any length on that topic.
Naturally, it would be best if they loved each other. But if you've chosen to rule that out, it's quite a good simple topic. But you say, I think, that you are not sure how to discuss it. In that case, why choose it as a topic?

Do you have the life experience or the opinions to deal with this topic? What do you think is better and why?

nice_bear

Member Type
Student or Learner
well, i think i do not have any specific idea for that topic. if i choose the girl should marry the man who she loved. i have a lot idea to tell it. Because i do not know weather the man love her or not.But in my final exam. i must present the speech in 3 minutes.

nice_bear

Member Type
Student or Learner
oh, i have just think out a narrow topic: the divorce's rate is very high in over 30-year-old woman.
or
the woman should not marry the man younger than her over 15 years old.

can you give me some advide to help me choose the best topic in 2 topic above?:-D

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
oh, i have just think out a narrow topic: the divorce's rate is very high in over 30-year-old woman.
or
the woman should not marry the man younger than her over 15 years old.

can you give me some advide to help me choose the best topic in 2 topic above?:-D

You should choose the one you know the most about! As far as the titles are concerned:

1) The divorce rate is high among women over 30
2) A woman should not marry a man more than 15 years younger than her

In the first, you will need plenty of actual evidence for this. In the second, you will be giving your opinion.

nice_bear

Member Type
Student or Learner
thank you very much for your suggestion. now i can choose my topic for me.:bday::bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.