Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I have written an essay. Please check if it has tense, grammar or vocabulary mistakes. Thank You.

How I spent my day

Today I got up at 7AM. Then I had showered and did the breakfast. After breakfast I went to bus stop and took the bus to went to the college. In college I took one and half hour long English class. Where firstly professor checked the work she gave us day before. After that she asked us to made stories from the given words. That we did.

During the class we also saw a short animated movie. The movie was about a boy and his mother. They were very poor. Their only valuable possession was a cow. The cow was too old to produce milk. The boy’s mother decided to sell the cow and said his son to trade the cow for a good price. On the way to the market boy saw a mysterious looking man who wanted to buy his cow for the price of a bean. He convinced the boy that the bean is not just a normal bean. It is a magical bean. Boy sold his cow to the man and returned home. When his mother asked him that how much did he got for the cow. He showed up the bean. His mother yelled at him for being fool.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]I have written an essay.[/STRIKE] Please check if [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the essay below has tense, grammar or vocabulary mistakes. Thank you.

How I spent my day

Today, I got up at 7 AM. [STRIKE]Then[/STRIKE] I had a shower [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]did the[/STRIKE] ate breakfast. After breakfast, I [STRIKE]went to bus stop and[/STRIKE] took the bus to [STRIKE]went to the[/STRIKE] college. In college, I [STRIKE]took[/STRIKE] had an English class for one and a half hours, [STRIKE]long English class.[/STRIKE] where, firstly, my professor checked the work she gave us the day before. After that, she asked us to [STRIKE]made[/STRIKE] write stories using [STRIKE]from the[/STRIKE] some given words. That we did.

During the class, we also saw a short animated [STRIKE]movie. The movie was[/STRIKE] about a boy and his mother. They were very poor, and their only valuable possession was a cow [STRIKE]. The cow[/STRIKE] that was too old to produce milk. The boy’s mother decided to sell the cow and [STRIKE]said his[/STRIKE] asked/sent her son to [STRIKE]trade[/STRIKE] sell the cow for a good price. On the way to the market, the boy saw a mysterious-looking man who wanted to buy his cow for the price of a bean. He convinced the boy that the bean [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was not just a normal bean. It [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was a magical bean. The boy sold his cow to the man and returned home. When his mother asked him [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] how much [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] he got for the cow, he showed [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] her the bean. His mother yelled at him for being foolish.

Note that your text is more about the movie than about how you spent your day. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.