Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Ireland
I am not good enough yet!

You can think that you aren't good enough but you will surprise yourself if you continue trying.You past don't determine who you are.Your past prepare you what you will be able to be.In the last analysis, what define you it's how good you are to rise after fail.Never have afraid to give to yourself a chance of to be all things which you are able to be.

Forget the enemies.Never underestimate who you are and what you are able to do.The excellent is the result to love more than other people think which we love!

No, you wouldn't always get what you worth.And not, you aren't always exactly where you want to be there.But remember: There are many people who never have what do you have now.Therefore, use your pain, your frustration, and impropriety to motivation yourself instead self-judge unable.You have the control to see your life.

Think about it, think about you, the priority at this moment of life in you.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you have a question for us?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am not good enough yet!

You [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] may think that you aren't good enough, but you will surprise yourself if you continue trying. Your past [STRIKE]don't[/STRIKE] doesn't determine who you are. Your past can prepare you for what you may eventually become. [STRIKE]will be able to be.In the last analysis,[/STRIKE] Ultimately, what defines you [STRIKE]it's[/STRIKE] is how good you are at [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] rising after you fall. [STRIKE]fail.[/STRIKE] Never [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] be afraid to give [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] yourself a chance [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to be [STRIKE]all things which[/STRIKE] anything you [STRIKE]are able[/STRIKE] want to be.

Forget the enemies. Never underestimate who you are and what you are able to do. The excellent is the result to love more than other people think which we love!

[STRIKE]No,[/STRIKE] You [STRIKE]wouldn't[/STRIKE] may not always get what you are worth, and you may not [STRIKE], you aren't[/STRIKE] always be exactly where you want to be, [STRIKE]there.[/STRIKE] but remember: there are many people who will never have what [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] you have right now. Therefore, use your pain, your frustration, and [STRIKE]impropriety[/STRIKE] failures to motivate [STRIKE]ion yourself[/STRIKE] instead of [STRIKE]self-[/STRIKE] judge yourself. [STRIKE]unable.[/STRIKE] You have the [STRIKE]control[/STRIKE] power to [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] shape your life.

Think about it; think about you. What matters is now. [STRIKE]the priority at this moment of life in you.[/STRIKE]
I don't understand the text in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.