Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Education and Experience:

I graduated with a master's degree in counseling psychology with a GPA 0.00 from, [… University] in June 2000. The topic of my thesis was "…," and its aim was "turning negative thinking into positive helps us wash away anxiety". I developed "though record" by asking participants to write and evaluate the emotional problems that impact their own life and aspects of their life that distress them. Participants became more aware about what is going on in their life. My research results were presented in/on (website). I am currently teaching at […]. I am also a trainer and offer some programs/courses for the students of psychology measurement. I have been volunteered with a non-profit organization called INSAN that offers free services to … refugees. And I present refugees with cognitive behavioral therapy sessions—sometimes individually.

Would you help improve that text so that the reader understands it?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I developed "thought record"

Participants became more aware about what is going on in their life.

the students of psychology measurement.
I don't understand the above.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi teechar;

I developed "thought record"

Check this: ...

Write a thought record about any unpleasant experience that you would like to have handled differently. You can write about past or current experiences. Start with easy ones at first, and wait until you are more practiced before dealing with more uncomfortable experiences.

http://www.cognitivetherapyguide.org/thought-records.htm

Participants became more aware about what is going on in their life.

The researcher helped those clients relieve anxiety and stress through writing and evaluating their good experience as they write about emotional and distressed experience.

the students of psychology measurement.

The students enrolled in the course called psychological measurement.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Education and Experience:

I graduated with a master's degree in counseling psychology with a GPA of 0.00 from ABCD University in June 2000. The [STRIKE]topic[/STRIKE] title of my thesis was "…," and [STRIKE]its aim[/STRIKE] the main concept was that turning negative thinking [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE] positive helps us [STRIKE]wash away[/STRIKE] reduce anxiety. I developed a thought record by asking participants to write and evaluate the emotional problems that impact their own [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives, and aspects of their [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives that distress them. Participants became more aware about what is going on in their lives. [STRIKE]life.[/STRIKE] My research results were [STRIKE]presented in/[/STRIKE] published on (website). I am currently teaching at […]. I am also a trainer and offer [STRIKE]some programs/courses for the students of[/STRIKE] tuition in psychology measurement. I have [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] volunteered with a non-profit organization called INSAN that offers free services to … refugees. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]present[/STRIKE] help refugees with cognitive behavioral therapy sessions—sometimes individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.