Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
UK
Hello! Can I use all kinds of structures in a sentences in negative, statement and question?
For example,
1 I know that he is rich.
2 Do you know that he is rich.
3 I do not know who is rich.

Hello! Unnecessary. Just go ahead with your question.

Can I use all kinds of structures* in all types of sentences? in I'm talking about negative and positive statements and questions?
For example:
1. I know that he is rich.
2. Do you know that he is rich?
3. I do not know who is rich.
Note my changes above.
All three are grammatically correct (with the correct punctuation).

*I don't know what you mean by "all kinds of structures".

Also note that I have changed your thread title. I had already changed another one. Titles must be unique, relevant to the thread, and contain some/all of the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about. The topic of your question should appear only in the main body of the post.

By structures I mean verb followed by that clause, wh words, verbs followed by gerund and infinitive and verbs followed by noun/pronoun and infinitive.
Can I use them in a negative, positive, and question form of the sentences?

Your question is beyond the scope of the forum.

Ask one question at a time.

@dwni1 If I were you I'd make my sentences shorter and simpler. As it is, I am having a very hard time understanding you.

**I know he is rich.** Like that! (Notice that that's even shorter than your sentence.) Make your sentences more like the way you speak every day.

I'm going to guess what you're asking.

+ He knows that I'm here.
- He doesn't know that I'm here.
? Does he know that I'm here?

You can see that that-clauses can be used in positive, negative, and question sentences.

This might be the first time I've heard them called question sentences.

Back