Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
Please correct any mistakes.

I want to write a letter to the uniform supplier for not supplying quality uniforms for my employees. Please see below and correct any mistakes.

Attn: The Manager
With reference to your quotation for supplying employee uniform to our company, we have made an advance payment to you based on your promise that you would deliver the uniform with expected quality of standard. However, you failed to supply the materials that meet a minimum standard. The materials that you supplied has lost its screen printing after the first wash.
You are required to find a solution to compensate our financial and time lost at the earliest Otherwise, we will be forced to proceed with the legal source.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please correct any mistakes you can find in the following.

I want to write a letter to the uniform supplier for not supplying quality uniforms for my employees. Please see below and correct any mistakes.

Attn: The Manager
With reference to your quotation for supplying [STRIKE]employee[/STRIKE] uniforms to our company's staff, we have made an advance payment to you based on your promise that you would deliver the uniforms [STRIKE]with expected quality of[/STRIKE] as per the standard specified in the order. However, you failed to supply [STRIKE]the materials[/STRIKE] uniforms that meet the minimum standard. The [STRIKE]materials[/STRIKE] uniforms that you supplied [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] faded and lost [STRIKE]its screen printing[/STRIKE] what was printed on them after the first wash.

You are required to find a solution to compensate our financial and time lost at the earliest

Otherwise, we will be forced to [STRIKE]proceed with the[/STRIKE] take legal action. [STRIKE]source.[/STRIKE]

The highlighted part is vague. I advise you to be specific and say exactly what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.