Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
To be or not to be. That's the question
Who can be a good teacher? Family or a person itself or real teachers. There are a few ways to teach the youth the things they are supposed to know. When a person create a spesific way to communicate with a youth, he/she affects a youth far more better than ever. Therefore I do think that the parents will make a good teachers. Especially Mothers. There are a few reason why I feel so.

First reason why I think so is because parents are far closer to their children than their children's teachers. They know what their children like or don't better than the teachers and are able to realize their children's interest and behaviors better than the teachers can do. Moreover, They can be both friends and teachers for their children.

The next reason is that the youth tend to listen their parents who are interested in them more than their teachers. Parents could direct their children from a bad thing to a good thing for them. What's more, they could give informations like the teachers,as well.

To sum up, Even though everybody can be a good teacher for the youth in some ways, I do think that parents are the best teachers since they are much closer to their children than no one will achieve and know them better than Everybody did. I strongly believe if parents try enough in order to be a good teacher, then, there aren't any obstacle in front of them.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi bakanaAHMET, and welcome to the forum. :)

To be or not to be. That's the question.

Who can be a good teacher, a family member, [STRIKE]or a[/STRIKE] the person themselves, [STRIKE]itself[/STRIKE] or [STRIKE]real[/STRIKE] a professional teacher?
There are [STRIKE]a few[/STRIKE] several ways [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of teaching [STRIKE]the youth[/STRIKE] young people the things they are supposed to know. When a person creates a specific way to communicate with a youth, he/she [STRIKE]affects a[/STRIKE] influences that youth profoundly. [STRIKE]far more better than ever.[/STRIKE] Therefore, I do think that [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] parents, especially mothers, [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] make [STRIKE]a good[/STRIKE] the best teachers. [STRIKE]Especially Mothers.[/STRIKE] There are a few reason why I believe this. [STRIKE]feel so.[/STRIKE]

First, [STRIKE]reason why I think so is because[/STRIKE] parents are far closer to their children than [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] are the children's teachers. They know what their children like [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] and don't like better than the teachers and [STRIKE]are able to[/STRIKE] realize their children's interests and understand their behavior better than the teachers can. [STRIKE]do.[/STRIKE] Moreover, They can be both friends and teachers for their children.

[STRIKE]The next reason is that the youth[/STRIKE] Furthermore, children tend to listen their parents [STRIKE]who are interested in them[/STRIKE] more than to their teachers. Parents are in a better position to teach their children about whats good for them and to stay away from what's bad for them. [STRIKE]could direct their children from a bad thing to a good thing for them.[/STRIKE] What's more, they [STRIKE]could give informations[/STRIKE] can teach them basic facts just as well as [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] teachers. [STRIKE],as well.[/STRIKE]

To sum up, Even though everybody can be a good teacher for the youth in some ways, I do think that parents are the best teachers since they are much closer to their children than anyone else [STRIKE]no one will achieve[/STRIKE] and know them better than everybody. [STRIKE]did.[/STRIKE] I strongly believe if parents try hard enough in order to be good teachers, then there aren't any obstacles that can prevent them. [STRIKE]in front of them.[/STRIKE]
That essay needs more substance. Elaborate more in your body paragraphs by developing your arguments and giving details/specifics/examples.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please don't start posts or titles with "I want you to ...". It's rather impolite and demanding. Titles should include some or all of the words/phrases pertinent to your post. A good title for this would have been "To be or not to be (Essay)". The first line of your post should have been "I would be very grateful if someone could check my essay" or "Please check my essay and let me know if I have made any mistakes".

bakanaAHMET

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Sorry about That. i couldn't think.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm sorry about that. I couldn't think of the correct way to ask.

See above. Please write full sentences. Capitalise the word "I" every time you write it. Capitalise the first letter of every sentence. Capitalise all proper nouns.

Status
Not open for further replies.