Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone please review these summaries, thanks in advance.

Short summary
In a distant future, a girl crash lands on a planet run by androids. She explains why she had to flee Mars and run from humans by telling the androids the horrors she had faced on the planet.

Long Summary
Set in a distant future, it features a girl in the midst of fleeing from Mars crash landing onto a planet run by androids. An anthology of tales of humanity's cruelty in the past, present and future unfolds as she explains to the androids the horrors that she had faced, resulting in her attempted escape

Hi, can someone please review these summaries, thanks in advance.

Short summary
In a distant future, a girl crash-lands on a planet run by androids. She explains why she had to flee Mars and run (away) from humans by telling the androids the horrors she had faced on the planet.

Long Summary
Set in a distant future, [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the movie/novel/play features a girl [STRIKE]in the midst of[/STRIKE] as she flees [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] from Mars and crash-lands [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] onto a planet run by androids. An anthology of tales of [STRIKE]humanity's[/STRIKE] people's cruelty in the past, present and future unfolds as she explains to the androids the horrors that she had faced, resulting in her attempted escape.
What resulted in her "attempted" escape, and did she succeed or not?

What resulted in her "attempted" escape, and did she succeed or not?

I haven't watch the movie yet, so I'm unsure about the conclusion.

But in the short summary, you seem to be implying that.

But in the short summary, you seem to be implying that.

I just check the online summary about this movie and it says she managed to escape.

Well, that's one film I won't be going to see now that the ending's been spoiled for me..:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back