Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Taiwan
She is fluent and her English pronunciation is very good, but she is not a native speaker.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Her English flows well and she's easy to understand but she clearly has a non-native accent.

Skrej

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I swear this is dubbed or lip-synced. There are several cases where the audio doesn't quite line up with her mouth movements. Plus the audio sounds like it was recorded in a sound booth or something, as opposed to live audio during the video.

It's a really good job, but not quite perfect alignment. At the very least, she's gone and dubbed over her own video.

I thought maybe some of the visual effects might have resulted in the audio getting slightly out of sync, but it sounds odd from the start before any of the fade/cutaway effects start.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I swear this is dubbed or lip-synced. There are several cases where the audio doesn't quite line up with her mouth movements. Plus the audio sounds like it was recorded in a sound booth or something, as opposed to live audio during the video.

I watched one of her lessons and it begins with a man's voice, which I think is computer-generated from a text reader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.