[General] Is she a native speaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not far off, though.

No, she isn't.

She is fluent and her English pronunciation is very good, but she is not a native speaker.

Her English flows well and she's easy to understand but she clearly has a non-native accent.

I swear this is dubbed or lip-synced. There are several cases where the audio doesn't quite line up with her mouth movements. Plus the audio sounds like it was recorded in a sound booth or something, as opposed to live audio during the video.

It's a really good job, but not quite perfect alignment. At the very least, she's gone and dubbed over her own video.

I thought maybe some of the visual effects might have resulted in the audio getting slightly out of sync, but it sounds odd from the start before any of the fade/cutaway effects start.

I swear this is dubbed or lip-synced. There are several cases where the audio doesn't quite line up with her mouth movements. Plus the audio sounds like it was recorded in a sound booth or something, as opposed to live audio during the video.

I watched one of her lessons and it begins with a man's voice, which I think is computer-generated from a text reader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back