[Grammar] Is this sentence right? "All the stories collected are completely different".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaSha5

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Greece
Is this sentence right? "All the stories collected are completely different".

Hello, dear users! I am a non-native speaker of English :) I wrote this in my last composition:

"All the stories collected are completely different". My teacher thinks that the first part of this sentence is grammatically incorrect :) What do you think? Thank you so much for your help!

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Re: Is this sentence right? "All the stories collected are completely different".

Welcome to the forum.

I see you asked the same question in WRforums (and also in EnglishForums).

We recommend posting a question on one forum only initially. If you do not get a satisfactory answer from that forum and you feel that you have exhausted its possibilities, then of course trying a different forum might help. It is only courteous however, to tell the second forum that you have already asked the question on another forum and then give a precis of the answers you received there, or provide a link to it, along with an explanation of why you are now looking elsewhere
.(emsr2d2)

ShaSha5

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Greece
Re: Is this sentence right? "All the stories collected are completely different".

"Welcome to the forum.

I see you asked the same question in WRforums (and also in EnglishForums)".

Hello, dear moderator! Then could you please delete this post in order to leave my question only on those forums that you mentioned? I just didn't know that I got answers to my question on these forums ;) And I also didn't know about this rule on your site :) Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

I will close this thread rather than delete it. Other users who are tempted to post on more than one forum at the same time might be helped by the contents of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.