Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
When I had enough time on hands, that time you haven’t had sufficient time for me. Probably you could have taken out time but you didn’t.

I do fully understand the circumstances you are going through and I deeply regret to ask you to see me at this point of time and discuss everything in detail.

The Government have decided to de-recognise 44 universities without considering the faith of more than two lakh students enrolled with them.

Most of the universities in India are owned by politicians. They always bent the rules to serve their own interests and at the end of the day only innocent students, who get trapped by enrolling with these universities suffer.

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
When I had enough time on my hands for you, [STRIKE]that time you haven’t had [/STRIKE] you did not seem to have sufficient time for me. [STRIKE]Probably you could have taken out time but you didn’t. [/STRIKE]

I do fully understand [STRIKE]the circumstances[/STRIKE] what you are going through and I deeply regret to ask you to see me at this point of time and discuss everything in detail.

The Government have decided to de-recognise 44 universities without considering the faith of more than two lakh students enrolled with them.

"de-recognise" - does this mean "cease to support"? and by "faith" are you meaning the religious faith or the trust that the students have in the governing bodies to continue their support of the universities?

Most of the universities in India are owned by politicians. They always bent the rules to serve their own interests and at the end of the day only innocent students, who get trapped by enrolling with these universities suffer.

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When I had enough time on hands, that time you haven’t had sufficient time for me. Probably you could have taken out time but you didn’t.

I do fully understand the circumstances you are going through and I deeply regret to ask you to see me at this point of time and discuss everything in detail.

***NOT A TEACHER***When I had time on my hands, you were too busy to see me. If you had wanted to, you could have made time for me. / I fully understand your current circumstances and deeply regret asking you to see me at this time in order to discuss the matter. / The government has decided to withdraw accreditation from 44 universities, without even considering the fate of the 200,000 enrolled students.

Status
Not open for further replies.