[General] let us start our story telling you, where we are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananya iyer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
let us start our story telling you, where we are today. We are on a mission to prevent the deterioration of our collective home that is Earth and fight the ever-increasing mindless consumerism, which is the root cause of global warming, climate change and many other upcoming, unknown and plethora of problems.
Like everyone else, we also have learnt a lot from our surrounding, and we believe it is our social responsibility to take care of the same, I hope you do too.
A student pursuing his MBA in an unknown city suddenly flew away from his hometown. (In Delhi suddenly started worrying about his planet, where) I had an option to settle down while planning my job. Fast paced life of Mumbai taught me a lot and I started learning a lot of things rapidly, where I came across an article mentioning Greta Thunberg, a Swedish student who is missing ger school, staking her future (the bubble we had in our minds because of which we take certain actions which are not in our collective harmony) and demanding climate justice for authorities.
I still remember her words ‘how dare you risk our future in name of development’. Powerful words right. These words moved and motivated me and while learning more about it I met a girl who shared same belief and ideology. She was passionate about her work and a creative art enthusiast.
We both concluded that it is very possible to do what we can in our capabilities to give the upcoming generations a bright and better future.
‘Change begins at home’ – you all must have heard thus proverb. We literally tried to implement this immediately. At first it was very mind - boggling because we ourselves were and are still stuck in grey zone but then realised it is not important to change everything at once, small steps make a large difference. We learned, we experienced, we gathered information and data.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello there, and welcome to the forum. :)
1- What is your question?
2- Who wrote that text, and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.