[General] The goal? Let's start the journey in the meantime ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Charlie is the first illustration of a new series of five entitled Gotcha!
It's been a long time since I made my last post on this blog: I've been quite busy with work and some personal stuff.
Mark McGuinness wrote “ Creativity demands focus” (if you are keen to read more go to this link)
My personal period of reflection began to take shape in a new project: Gotcha!
Gotcha! is a series of 5 illustrations which represent woman discovering her multifaceted femininity.
The five characters are caught in their daily lives, made of glimpses of life and intricate truths, playing an eternal game of "hide-and-seek". This metaphor is a way of getting back in touch with myself which, over the years, revealed me the essence of its elusive evolution.
I am very curious to know if you have ever experienced a "creative block" and how did you deal with it.

Please check

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello and welcome Manuella! :hi:

Charlie is the first [STRIKE]illustration of[/STRIKE] in a new series of five illustrations entitled Gotcha!
It's been a long time since I made my last post on this blog; I've been quite busy with work and some personal stuff.
Mark McGuinness wrote “ Creativity demands focus” ( [STRIKE]if you are keen[/STRIKE] click here to read more) [STRIKE]go to this link)[/STRIKE]
My personal period of reflection began to take shape [STRIKE]in a[/STRIKE] with this new project, Gotcha!

Gotcha! is a series of 5 illustrations which represent woman discovering her multifaceted femininity.
The five characters are caught in their daily lives, made of glimpses of life and intricate truths, playing an eternal game of "hide-and-seek." This metaphor is my way of getting back in touch with myself which, over the years, revealed to me the essence of its elusive evolution.

I am very curious to know if you have ever experienced a "creative block" and how [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] you may have dealt with it.
Please use the default font settings in your future posts. :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I've enlarged the font in post #1 to make it readable.

Manueala_illustration, in future, look at your post after you've posted it. If the font is small, click on Edit Post, highlight all the text, then remove the formatting (click on the icon that looks like two capital "A"s with a red X at the bottom in the toolbar), then click Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.